Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rob Leatham, shooting an XD, got third place in Enhanced Service Pistol division at the IDPA Nationals in Little Rock last weekend. First and second place were taken by STI pistol shooters. High overall was Dave Sevigney in Stock Service Pistol division shooting a Glock.

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
It don't matter what gun some of these guys are shooting, they are just damn good and fast.
The young Daniel Horner spanked them old boys again this year in ESP MA.
Looks like they removed the DQs from the list. Had Taran Butler (and two others) as DQ'd. then showed him finishing, now I don't see him on the list.
One of our shooters finished 7th in SSP MA, Bryce Williams.
Results are on www.idpa.com site .

·
Registered
62 Posts
The fact that an XD isn't considered stock is stupid anyway. Mine is stock, just like it came from the factory.

Just because the guns design is better doesn't mean it has to be placed in a catogory is doesn't belong to make the inferior designs feel better about themselves.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Brasso said:
The fact that an XD isn't considered stock is stupid anyway. Mine is stock, just like it came from the factory.

Just because the guns design is better doesn't mean it has to be placed in a catogory is doesn't belong to make the inferior designs feel better about themselves.
It should be considered stock in the same manner than Glocks are.

Unfortunately, it's stuck in ESP because it's single action. Stupid rule, since it's a striker fired gun just like a Glock.

Oh well. Just gives us an excuse to trick out our gaming XD's. :twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts