Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a used XD with 10 rnd mags and want a couple 16 rnders , anyone know any companies with any actually in stock ? prefer the springfield brand .

·
Registered
45 Posts
I picked up my SC XD last night at Gander Mountain, they had a lot of them in 9, very few in 40. This was in Mooresville, NC not sure what good it will do you.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Honestly, IMHO, your best bet would probably be to order from the SA website. The magazines there are as cheap if not cheaper than most outdoor/gunstores, I've NEVER seen a store or website sell XD mags for less than the SA website. And of course they are SA factory mags, so you don't have to worry about any knockoffs. I've ordered all my extra mags from there, so have a couple buddies of mine, without any problems.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Midway has 9mm 16rd for $20...if you can get them mine have been on baclorder since mid Nov...Expected date has been bumped 3 times...Hopefully 12/29 they will be in...:mad:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats just it i checked midway and top gun both and pistolgear too they was all out of stock i just checked springfieds site im gonna go that route thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts
Just ordered two with no problem - now I wait and then see how well they work.

Thanks for the info

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just picked up two 16rnd XD Gear 9mm mags from my local shop tonight. $26.95/ea. Not the greatest price, but they had a bunch of them and I don't have to pay for shipping :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts