Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm fairly new to the Springfield line, and I was wondering:

1) Is $419 for a NIB XD 9mm 3" sub-compact high, low, about right?

2) Is $419 for a NIB XD 9mm 4" high, low, about right?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
46 Posts
rfuchs7 said:
I'm fairly new to the Springfield line, and I was wondering:

1) Is $419 for a NIB XD 9mm 3" sub-compact high, low, about right?

2) Is $419 for a NIB XD 9mm 4" high, low, about right?

Thanks in advance.
That's a pretty good deal, assuming you get the proper cap mags and no Klinton Klips. The ones I've seen around Georgia run in the $420 to $450 range.

I've seen them as low as $399, but that's rare, in my experience.

-Zett

·
Premium Member
28,484 Posts
Those prices seem about right. I miss the days when it was common to get an XD for under $400.'

Krackels

·
Registered
782 Posts
That's a good price. If you're buying it from a local shop you'll have to pay tax, which sucks, but it's hard to beat that price these days after transfer fee and shipping, as XD prices have gone up.

·
Registered
38 Posts
that's a good price for the sub - I paid $439 last month.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I just bought an XD-9 yesterday for $517. It was one of the special packages with the holster, 3-15 round clips. It was also the ported version of the 9mm. I shot 50 rounds through there since they have a shooting range at the gun shop I bought it at and I love it so far.

Since this was my first handgun purchase, I have to wait 48 hours until I get to take it home. If I would have had my concealed weapon permit, I could've taken it home with me that day. I plan on getting my permit before I pick it up on Monday.

·
Registered
539 Posts
sounds like a good deal to me. But ofcourse guns are cheaper than in texas than here in california. In my area i called around to a lot of stored and the very lowest price i got was 450. so go for it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I went to buy a 4" bi-tone (stainless) XD9 today. The gun shop had it listed for $529 with two hi caps. I said what will you take for cash? He said he was already as low as he could go...after our outrageous taxes here he said it would be about $580 out the door.

I said no thanks.

I'm seriously starting to believe that since I just turned 21 that they assume I'm an easy target and want to stick me with a high price. I've run into this situation at several places. At least these guys were nice to me...most others act like I have no business in there place.

Anyway, I'm going to send my dad to the shop on Monday to see what kind of price he gets...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I paid $454.28 and was out the door with my Tactical 9mm, 3 hi-cap mags, and holster from Sportsmans Warehouse in Fargo North Dakota. I live up the road in Grand Forks ND about an hour away. Actually I have a Cabelas here across the river in East Grand Forks Minnesota, but I will never buy a firearm for those **** heads!! Ooops I'm sorry I meant incompetant SHITHEADS!

The local Cabelas carries the XD, ok cool. But, when i asked them if they had a 5in XD, they told me SA only makes 4in bbls. "the only thing extra that they have right now is the 4in. ported bbl". NOt just one guy but TWO guys told me there was no such thing!! no one bothered to look it on thier computer. Now, do I take my chances and ask another incompetant shithead for more wrong answers? no! they got two strikes, and i was out the door. maybe cabelas is so big, that $450 is no big loss, fine ill just buy guns elsewhere.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i just bought a xd 40 sub and the xd 40 service model for 435 each up here in north taxifornia the sub came with one hi cap mag and one standard mag and the service came with 2 stand mags,, and sorry guys the bay area isnt north taxifornia lol.. the village idiot that has a gun shop up town thats about to go tits up wanted 509 for the same gun only in 9 mm my partner and i just smiled and walked out the door .. but then again that guy wants 600 for a used beretta 92f in 40 hmmmm

·
Registered
2 Posts
cdogg44 said:
All of you guys who paid in the $400's, are you talking about out the door prices, or before tax?
I paid $450 out the door for the 4" XD-9 with three mags and holster. This included shipping to my FFL holder because I live in a different state than the dealer. V

·
Premium Member
28,484 Posts
I paid $419 for my Service model before taxes and stuff but it wasn't much more than 450 out the door.

Krackels

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bumped into a guy at the range yesterday who was in the process of buying a new 3" XD-9 (no add on accessories). On the way out I asked him how much they charged him for it. He told me $505 and promptly announced that "You can't beat this deal.". I bit my tongue after that and wished him well.

·
Registered
82 Posts
$429 around these parts!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts