1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
265 Posts
I love how many people still screw up and call the 4" service model a "compact." It's not.

Good price, though. I paid $499 for mine.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
I love how people point it out... :rolleyes: It says compact in the ad. Who cares?

Great deal. I paid 500$ for mine too.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I paid $500 for my subcompact...damn!

·
Registered
464 Posts
I love how many people still screw up and call the 4" service model a "compact." It's not.

Good price, though. I paid $499 for mine.
Its one step up from the sub-compact and smaller than the full size.
so it is referred to as a compact, i dont think its in error? I see it quite a bit.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
so it is referred to as a compact, i dont think its in error? I see it quite a bit.
I do not see a 9mm compact xd on the SA web site.

There is a 45 auto compact but no 9mm.

don

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Regardless of what you decide to call it, I can heartily recommend buying from MHO. Great prices and great customer service!

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
I love how people point it out... :rolleyes: It says compact in the ad. Who cares?
So you'd be cool with them calling it a Tactical?
I'm pretty sure a newb buying his/her first XD would care.

·
Registered
480 Posts
That's a pretty good price for a brand new XD9 service model. My local gun store has it for $499 + taxes and fees.

For anyone who's in the market for an XD9... get a hold of your local FFL holders to take advantage of this offer:)

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
That's a great buy! I paid $429 for my 4" service, and $470 for my sub-compact.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just bought the xd9sc in OD Green at a show for $405 plus tax... around $440 otd. Same package, but honestly I don't think I'll ever use the holster, magazine clip or loader (bought a universal one that is MUCH easier to use).

·
Registered
464 Posts
This is a great price regardless..and a great company, I have ha good expediencies with them.
And no it does not come with holster or mag holder..but i have never used mine either.
GREAT DEAL

·
Registered
265 Posts
They make the sub-compact, they make the 3.8 compacts, the service models have no designation, but they have the same full size frame as the tactical models, but slightly smaller grip than the XDm models. They might be considered "compact" in a general pistol sense, but Springfield Armory doesn't market them as "compact." I just find it irritating because SA does have the 3.8 compact line, so when people refer to the service models as "compact" it is confusing to those looking for the 3.8 compacts. Maybe it's my OCD.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts