Springfield XD Forum banner
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,884 Posts
CmptrN3rd said:
By the pics of the .40 s&w and .45GAP it seems as though the barrel will swap in perfectly hence the thinner barrel.
Nope!...Extractor and bolt face aren't compatable!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Could someone shoot some Speer 200 gr Lawman ammo thru their new XD 5" GAP pistol please? I'm really interested how the tactical 5" barrel performs. Sounds like muzzle flip is minimal (that's good). thanks in advance ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
R Dub said:
Does anyone know of any dealers that have the 45 GAPs instock :?: And their contact info.
Shooter's Paradise
13979 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Woodbridge, VA 22191
Tel (703) 491-4867
Fax (703) 690-4867

Call on a Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and ask for Ken. Tell him Alex sent ya.

Last week they had both a 4" and 5" in the display case, and may have more available.
-Alex Melnichak

·
Registered
38 Posts
Howdy,

XD 45 GAP ammo promotion answer.

The current deal about the box of ammo on Springfield goes back to the selling dealer. The selling dealer is suppose to give you a box of 45gap ammo.

From Diane at SA.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ah, the XD .45 for Girls And Pansies is out. Yippee, good luck with that. It will surely be a hit with the Oompa-Loompa crowd. :roll:

I guess with it being named the XD-45LE (Limpwrister Edition), there is still some forlorn hope for a XD-45ACP.

Maybe when Springfield grows up and realizes that their XD and 1911 products will not cannibalize one another we'll see a true .45 XD made.

·
Premium Member
24,884 Posts
Boats said:
Ah, the XD .45 for Girls And Pansies is out. Yippee, good luck with that. It will surely be a hit with the Oompa-Loompa crowd. :roll:

I guess with it being named the XD-45LE (Limpwrister Edition), there is still some forlorn hope for a XD-45ACP.

Maybe when Springfield grows up and realizes that their XD and 1911 products will not cannibalize one another we'll see a true .45 XD made.
Well!...Look who's back. What happened...get chased off the other forums or just slumming! 8)

·
Premium Member
24,884 Posts
Boats said:
Definitely the latter given a choice. :wink:

"The XD-45s are out and about" Pshaw. The counterfeit ones perhaps.
Now, now!...New things are good.
Maybe ya needs to get one of then there Ruger 345's. I hear they're the "Cat's Pajama's"! :wink:

101 - 108 of 108 Posts