Springfield XD Forum banner
21 - 40 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I put $200 cash on one at my local store last night after my IPSC class. Didn't have time to do the transaction since the store was closed when our class ended, but i'll be picking it up tomorrow morning and will have pics for you guys. They had two when I walked in, I drooled, as I walked back to the classroom after the range excersizes, my guy there told me the other was just put on layaway, so I jumped on their last one (they only got two in). I'm headed to work now, they'll be closed when I get off work, so I can't get it til morning.... until then.
Alex

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Look I don't give a rats ass if you don't think it's legit. I can't post pics, gee its a .40 with a ".45" on the slide look at the Springfield website. I simply posted this to let those interested know they are really available. I too thought it would be much longer. Oh, and anyone following this board would understand full and well its not an "ACP" -no kidding. "Compare it to a Glock 36"- why don't you go to the Glock website, then look up dimensions on the XD .40 and there you go. Now for the tough one: where I got it call 411 on your cell phone ask for directory assistance Lawrenceville, Georgia Bullseye Indoor range and gunshop. Don't mean to be crass, but dang just read before you start blurting out. :roll:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thanks for the dimensions, sometimes the specs on websites are not exactly right or not comprehensive enough. Sorry for the bother.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Catus:

Nice find! Thanks for the posting the info. And in your original post you did indeed mention where you bought the gun.

Take care. Marko

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
ken_mays said:
Wow, does this mean... Springfield could have LIED? :shock:
I await the pics and range report...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Well, I called Springfield and spoke with customer service. YES THE .45GAP IS OUT!!!!!!!!! The only one available now is the all black and it retails for $515.00.

Get your orders in now fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
because it's just as cool to hate glock as it is to love glock. seriously though, it came second, and changing your ways is harder than creating your ways.

which ammo costs more, gap or acp?

·
Banned
1,224 Posts
At my local range GAP ammo cost more. If I was a betting man I would say most who say GAP sucks, don't even own an ACP. Only time will tell if it worth anything. Look at the .40 "most said it was useless and they will never buy that, they will keep their 10mm" oops

·
Registered
342 Posts
memories of Sam Fisher and Exeter... have they really been gone that long? What about the guy with the 30-round mag serveys! You know, it was still a friendly board, even with those guys around.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Does anyone know if there will also be conversion barrells for the 45 GAP model?

Since the .45 GAP is about the same length as the 9mm, 357sig, & .40, along with the small pistol primer, it might be interesting if these calibers might be made for the GAP pistol in the future.

21 - 40 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.