Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I was in browsin today which turned into buyin after I saw 'em sittin in the case. Bullseye in Lawrenceville has em 449.00 comes in newstyle box, free fobus and rebate deal for box of winchester. Another interesting tidbit is Georgia Arms Ammo is going to be offering the .45 GAP along with their other ammo. Exact same size as the .40 XD. Thank God they avoided the massive Glock like slide.

·
Registered
181 Posts
How do the dimensions compare to the Glock 36?

OAL?
Slide width?
Grip widthe and depth?

I have a XD9 Service and XD40 Tactical if your XD45 is exactly the same dimensions as those I can use them as comparison to my G36.

Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Same height and length as the .40's. the slide measures 24mm at the narrower top aspect then at its base it is 27mm. The grip is 30mm wide. 9 rounds. Can't post pic, but roll mark on left side reads: XD-45LE.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Can you post the name and address of desler and there phone number?
Gotta have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks m384me

·
Banned
1,546 Posts

until then, I'll be the first person to raise the good ole

·
Registered
119 Posts
NEXD- Without a doubt you are the most negitive person on this board. It seems all your posts are either bashing someones thoughts/opinions or just being downright rude.

Back on topic... I think we will see the .45gap become much more popular as a whole with the release of a XD .45 must..resist... 8)

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
There is some confusion here. The title to this thread should be "XD .45 GAPs are out and about" Some of you are thinking that Springfield Armory had released a .45 ACP

There is no such animal and probably never will be.
Congrats Catus on your new XD .45 GAP :D

·
Registered
214 Posts
LexDiamonds said:
NEXD- Without a doubt you are the most negitive person on this board. It seems all your posts are either bashing someones thoughts/opinions or just being downright rude.

Back on topic... I think we will see the .45gap become much more popular as a whole with the release of a XD .45 must..resist... 8)
While i do not always agree with NEXD, he raises a good point....this has been something we have all been waiting for a long time, just wants to substantiate the claim..... could he been more tactful how he raised his point...yes. id wager dollars to doughnuts he isnt the only one that has thought this might be B.S. and just not said anything. i am one of those people. also remember, not to newbie bash, but he has 2500 posts to his credit to your 3...and if you think he is the worst you havent been around long enough to know about Exeter, sam fisher and a plethera of other knuckleheads....must not have spent much time at glock talk either if you think he is really bad, he pales in comparison to some there :roll: . thank you for expressing your opinion none the less. :)

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
LexDiamonds said:

Oh im sorry. Someone claiming to have a pistol that isnt supposed to be out for a few months, that we get 2-5 posts a week on, and that person doesnt post pics. excuse me wanting proof of a long awaited pistol.

excuse me for my negativity and rudeness that you claim I have. I may be a little brash, so on that note mr. 3 posts Let me rephrase my post.

WOW! That is great!!!! I Havent heard that the pistol will be out in 4". IN FACT, I HEARD THAT IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE OUT UNTIL APRIL. You are lucky! Boy I sure wish there was some pictures posted of this pistol, being that it is the first confirmation of the pistol in the country.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Arrowman said:
LexDiamonds said:

While i do not always agree with NEXD, he raises a good point....this has been something we have all been waiting for a long time, just wants to substantiate the claim..... could he been more tactful how he raised his point...yes. id wager dollars to doughnuts he isnt the only one that has thought this might be B.S. and just not said anything. i am one of those people. also remember, not to newbie bash, but he has 2500 posts to his credit to your 3...and if you think he is the worst you havent been around long enough to know about Exeter, sam fisher and a plethera of other knuckleheads....must not have spent much time at glock talk either if you think he is really bad, he pales in comparison to some there :roll: . thank you for expressing your opinion none the less. :)
Thank you for putting some perspective on it. Some forums I am on will jump at any possible occassion to rip someones head off, and glocktalk is tame compared to them.

I think with 2500 posts, you can sometimes say somethings that someone may not like. *shrug*.

On that note, I am awaiting pics

·
Registered
44 Posts
Seems simple enough. Contact or visit Bullseye in Lawrenceville, GA and verify that they have them in stock. Any of you Georgians here familiar with the place?

Take care. Marko

1 - 20 of 108 Posts