Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased the XD45 compact 4in with the 13rd magazines...It felt just like an extension of my hand the moment I picked it up and looked at it in the store.

I paid $539 for it NIB--was that a good price?

·
Registered
129 Posts
It's a better price than you would have paid here in my little corner of BFE New Mexico! I got my tatical for for right at 650.00 out the door.

·
Registered
185 Posts
First off congrats on the new gun. It is as good as it gets. I got the same one last week. Mine is dark earth and It looks very well in life.

It doesn't matter if your deal was good or not. You got what you wanted because they are starting to get in short supply. It took me 2 weeks to get mine as all of my dealers suppliers were out.

I payed $495.00 for mine and the dealer showed me the invoice. Dealer cost from his supplier was $450.00 plus $20.00 shipping.

Was your deal as good as mine? No, but what you payed was in the ball park for what people are paying for them. What the heck, whats $10.00 here or there.

Happy shooting!

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
i paid $539 for mine 2 yrs ago

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First off congrats on the new gun. It is as good as it gets. I got the same one last week. Mine is dark earth and It looks very well in life.

It doesn't matter if your deal was good or not. You got what you wanted because they are starting to get in short supply. It took me 2 weeks to get mine as all of my dealers suppliers were out.

I payed $495.00 for mine and the dealer showed me the invoice. Dealer cost from his supplier was $450.00 plus $20.00 shipping.

Was your deal as good as mine? No, but what you payed was in the ball park for what people are paying for them. What the heck, whats $10.00 here or there.

Happy shooting!

Mine is the black model--the gunshop only had two in stock--the one in the case and the one I bought--while I was there, another guy was in the store looking for an XD in the 45--this really is a popular gun. I was somewhat surprised by the amount of people in the store purchasing guns--there was 10-12 people in there buying handguns and rifles. The owners were surprised by how fast my fingerprint check went through. I was looking at the OD green model--but color is not as important as how well it shoots.

I have to admit, I was originally looking at going with the traditional 1911 but after realizing that every 1911 I looked at had a max mag capacity of 8rds--it turned me off. The shop did have one Rock Island .45 on hand--considered it briefly, but the sheer length of it made it a turn off for me.

·
Registered
117 Posts
$570 up here in AK But up her I found it at Freddy Meyers. $$(every thing is a little pricier up here

·
Registered
244 Posts
I just picked up an XD .45c this week myself and ended up paying $484. Was it the best price...I don't know, but I got what I wanted, and I'm pretty satisfied with the purchase overall. So far, it seems like an excellent gun.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just picked up an XD .45c this week myself and ended up paying $484. Was it the best price...I don't know, but I got what I wanted, and I'm pretty satisfied with the purchase overall. So far, it seems like an excellent gun.

that is me--I'm quite satisfied with my purchase. The firearm seems like a natural fit into my hand. Does your XD have the manual safety? Mine has a manual safety, grip safety and the trigger safety.

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Most were more than that, even before the election. I'd imagine they went up, because they were selling pretty fast the guy said. Anyways, anything under $600 after the election is an OK deal, I got mine before. :grin:

·
Registered
244 Posts
that is me--I'm quite satisfied with my purchase. The firearm seems like a natural fit into my hand. Does your XD have the manual safety? Mine has a manual safety, grip safety and the trigger safety.
Nope, no manual safety on my compact - just the grip and trigger safeties, which is okay with me. To be honest, I wasn't aware that the compact model even offered the manual safety as an option? Thought it was just the Service model that incorporated the safety. I could be wrong though, and besides, as long as it's what you wanted and you're enjoying it, that is really all that matters! :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts