Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Im looking into getting a lasermax uni max laser to go on the XD Tactical. And I was wondering if there are any good holsters out there for this combo. I noticed crossbreed makes one for the crimson trace laser guard. Im not totaly sold on the lasermax but I think it looks better. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I would I have a friend who has one. But my tactical has the thumb safety and it wont fit. So I will have to get a rail mounted laser. Didnt notice the crimson lasergrip wouldnt fit till I got the gun home and was on the crimson trace website.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Hey guys. Im looking into getting a lasermax uni max laser to go on the XD Tactical. And I was wondering if there are any good holsters out there for this combo. I noticed crossbreed makes one for the crimson trace laser guard. Im not totaly sold on the lasermax but I think it looks better. Any thoughts?

used a CT lazer on my 45tac for quite some time, wrapped around the handle of the gun, it fit just fine in a CBST, they are good holisters!! Hope this helps!:razz:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the crimson laser grip wont fit because my gun has the thumb safety. I will have to get a rail mounted laser. My question is are there any holsters that will acomodate a pistol with a rail mounted laser.

·
Registered
14,586 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
yea i have a blade tech for my tactical with a trl-2 n its awsome i recommend it for sure the only thing is some they make to order so it may take a lil while to get mine took like 2 weeks plus shipping n was about 80$

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Yeah I've got one for my XDs, the OP should be prepared, these holsters are naturally BIG in order to house both the gun and light/LASER.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts