Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has new fiber sights front & back, PistolGear Magwell, Don's solid stainless guide rod, Springer trigger job, PistolGear Match barrel, Extended stainless mag release, fitted sandgrip. Less than 500 rounds shot.

A BEAUTIFUL gun !!!!!!!!!!!!

Selling because I just bought the XDm 5.25

Paid $555.00 for Gun. Has $375.00 in upgrades.

$600 or Best Offer. Thanks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
WOW!!! bump for a good deal.... By the way how do u like the 5.25?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should mention that I have 10 mags, I think to go with it. They come with PistolGears bump pads because of the magwell.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Something I might throw out there. Without a 45 ACP I will no longer need the ammo. I have a case of Federal American Eagle 45ACP 230gn ammo. I'll sell it with the gun for an additional $400. That's $600 for the gun and $400 for the case of ammo. $1000 total. You can still buy the gun alone. I will sell the ammo if the gun sells without it.

No Trades. Sorry.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Couple questions... How much is shipping? What type of FO sights are they? Also, are all 10 magazines included?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, the mags are included with the gun. Shipping I'm not sure. Shipping a firearm is usually $55 to $60 I think. The cost of shipping the case of ammo I don't know. I have shipped guns before, not ammo. Any other question, just ask.

·
Super Moderator
22,207 Posts
Damn, im not even in the market for a 45 and I would pick this up!

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
PM inbound

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Dude!!! $600 for that? Awesome!!!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·