Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any luck with after market 45 mag pouches? I have the double that came with the pistol pack but want a good single for daily carry. All the ones I find say for all xd's except 45.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I was wondering the same thing myself. Any ideas? Anyone?

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
I would go with BladeTech but they are still insanely expensive for a mag pouch. For now I just use my XDGear pouches.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Blackhawk makes a single that's ok if your looking for a plastic mag pouch. If you want a double you can just by the double rail and another holder and you can use them as a double or a singe (does that make since).

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
I use the single and double ones from Blade Tech and they work great. I especially like the quick attach/detach feature which doesn't require you to remove the belt. I personally think the price is fair for the quality and if I recall correctly, they have a 20% sale on all items for the holidays. While there, checkout the gun+light combo holster --it's very comfortable and functional.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks I will look at the 2 suggested. Just got back from our gun show and picked up the 45 in compact. Springfield is running a rebate that gives 2 mags and another double mag pouch. Rebate runs until 1/15/09 - may have something to do with our new elect and his anti gun views.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Blackhawk makes a single that's ok if your looking for a plastic mag pouch. If you want a double you can just by the double rail and another holder and you can use them as a double or a singe (does that make since).
I use the single Blackhawk, and it's good to go.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Anyone have any luck with after market 45 mag pouches? I have the double that came with the pistol pack but want a good single for daily carry. All the ones I find say for all xd's except 45.
Find a multi-tool pouch, that's what I Use for mine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts