Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All:
Nice forum! It warms my heart to see so many gun owners out there. And I think I made a wise choice in sidearms withe the XD .45 service model. I bought it for the wife to carry but I am having a hard time letting go of this gem.
I was freaked out a bit the first time I dissassembled the beastie and reassembled and "noticed" the floppy barrel with the slide back. That's how I found this forum in fact. Wow at 25 yds after dry firing for a while, ( I am a revolver guy), I got groups right at 3 inches with factory 230 g FMJ's. I have had only revolvers up till now because of the KISS rule. I can check and orient the revolver in the dark. But with SA's adhearance to the KISS rule, I could not resist my first slider, and I am very happy with the purchase.
CHill

·
Premium Member
127,873 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Welcome from WV. Tell your wife to get her own. LOL

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Congrats on the new XD and welcome to the fourm!!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
ha ya i thought my wife would wanna steal mine too so i went with a 45 instead of 9mm now she won't shoot it cuz it hurts her hands ( they're small:razz: ) anyways greetings from Idaho:)

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. Revolvers are great too, but your XD you will likely find is as reliable as a good revolver, and that is saying something.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts