Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well - I bought a new XDM 5.25 9mm and was pretty impressed with that. I have always liked the XD firearms and think Springfield does a great job giving us an alternative to Glock that won't rape your wallet.

So I went out on the limb and bought the XD 45 Tactical compact sight unseen (only pics) didn't really do any research just jumped.

So anyone got anything they can report to me about this tactical it looked intriguing to me - :cool: couldn't pass it up. BTW, I am NOT NEW to firearms been a shooter/collector for some 35 years yup I'm dating myself - lol... Although, I am new here I am far from new to firearms.

·
Premium Member
2,186 Posts
Well I don't have the Tactical Compact, I've got the Service 45 Compact and I love it. I'm looking at getting the 45 Tactical full size to round out my collection and be able to switch the slides/frames at a whim's notice, and to be able to keep common magazines.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I really like my tactical compact,great balance & soft shooting. Bought a few years ago to use strictly as a HOUSE GUN. Did end shooting it couple of USPSA matches in limited 10.
So......having traded my XDm.40 for an XDm.45, the XDm.45 is now the house gun and the XD T/C is going to see some well deserved action.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I decided at the last minute to forego the XD Compact and bought the XDM .45 instead, just like the XDM platform much better ... thx to those that replied.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts