Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked her up yesterday, dark earth in color. It is a used gun but it looked to be practically brand new. I took it to the local so called "XD expert" at the range he felt it had less than a few hundred rounds through it. The trigger felt like a new XD, not like my well used XD9sc with a bit mushy feel after 5000 rounds. Anyway, it shot like a champ, like XD's should IMO.

100 rounds of WWB 230gr
100 rounds of Independence 230gr
25 rounds of Winchester PDX1 230gr hollow point
25 rounds of Remington Golden Saber 230gr hollow point

Unfortunately, the local shops aren't carrying much in terms of self-defense rounds so the two above are about it. Overall, very happy with the gun.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Nice looking pistol. Pretty cool table you've got it sitting on in that picture, also.

·
Registered
481 Posts
bunk22....is that your "call sign"?
You should enter that photo in a contest! Mine is a blk/stainless but that is the best looking DE/blk that I have seen.:)

·
Premium Member
21,326 Posts
good lookin 45 , i like mine also ,

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just an update, more time at the range with my new to me XDc 45. Again, bought it used but the guess from a local armorer (not the shop I bought it from), probably 250 rounds or less put through it so it's practically brand new even though according to the serial number, it was made in 2007, so it's four years old. Anyway, another 200 rounds through it, 150 WWB and 50 Winchester PDX1 sd rounds. All 230 gr and as expected, flawless through it all. Until I get my shotgun, it's my primary home defense weapon as 45 ammo is too expensive to shoot weekly.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Sounds like you are ready to start reloading .45....its the only way to easily afford .45 shooting.;)

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bunk22....is that your "call sign"?
You should enter that photo in a contest! Mine is a blk/stainless but that is the best looking DE/blk that I have seen.:)
Didn't see this one before...my call sign is Bunky or Bunk if you're into that whole brevity thing :cool:

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 12 of 12 Posts