Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently found out that the 45 XD compact 10rd magazines are pretty hard to come by, even when purchasing them directly from springfield. I originally ordered a couple of them off springfields website on the 4th of December, it said nothing about them being on backorder or anything until about 2 days later. I then found them on pistolgear.com so I ordered them. I waited until I actually received them in the mail from pistolgear.com to call springfield to cancel the order. Which I did about 3 days ago, the lady on the phone said my order was actually being processed that day and I should receive them in the mail soon. You can never have to many magazines I guess. Well to my surprise I got a letter from springfield today, it was only a reciept. According to my account at the springfield store website the actual magazines havent even been shipped yet. Has anyone else had this much trouble buying from the springfield website?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I never had any issues buying magazines from SA. But then again, I haven't purchased any xd mags in probably four or five months. Situation has obviously changed since then.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Everyone is having to wait for their magazines right now. SA is having a huge rush of buyers and just simply can't keep up.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Funny you should mention this. Back on November 30th, I placed an order for an XD Flash Light Holder and one .45 ACP 10 RD Magazine. I just received a receipt TONIGHT for the purchase, but the website still shows the order as "processing".

Not too worried about it, though. I'll get 'em when I get 'em, and I know I WILL eventually get 'em.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
On another note when Obamma got elected people rushed to get Glock mags. I was talking to the owner of the local gunshop about this. He said he had to tell alot of people that he could simply not get high cap mags for glocks. I'm sure it's the same for Springfield. He sells 3-4 Springfields to 1 glock. I was lucky, and got a bonus pack whixh came with five magazines. May get an OD green 9mm service when tax returns come.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
I have gone to several LGS here and they all have XD9 & 40 mags for both service and SC, but the only places that has 45 mags are charging about $35-38 for the 13 rounders. No wonder they still have them in stock.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
609 Posts
I have recently found out that the 45 XD compact 10rd magazines are pretty hard to come by, even when purchasing them directly from springfield. I originally ordered a couple of them off springfields website on the 4th of December, it said nothing about them being on backorder or anything until about 2 days later. I then found them on pistolgear.com so I ordered them. I waited until I actually received them in the mail from pistolgear.com to call springfield to cancel the order. Which I did about 3 days ago, the lady on the phone said my order was actually being processed that day and I should receive them in the mail soon. You can never have to many magazines I guess. Well to my surprise I got a letter from springfield today, it was only a reciept. According to my account at the springfield store website the actual magazines havent even been shipped yet. Has anyone else had this much trouble buying from the springfield website?
i found a whole bunch at my local gun show this past weekend for 24 bucks each

·
Registered
177 Posts
I ordered an extra 10rd'er for my Compact from XDGuys. Good price as well. Only place I have found them. I should have ordered a couple extra, lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts