Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question what size groups will the stock xd-45 shoot @ 25 yds with sandbags from the bench, and what is a realistic group for the same in the off hand position with a two handed grip?

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
4" or less at 25yrds off sand bags and pretty much the same off hand if you are steady.

·
Premium Member
32,784 Posts
yup, 4 inches off sand bags. it's an accurate enough pistol

·
Premium Member
127,703 Posts
The gun is more accurate than most shooters.

·
Registered
142 Posts
7 inch groups off hand not table shooting prone and standing is about my average. It's not the best but I am happy with it for now.

·
Registered
460 Posts
4" or better with sand bags and good ammo, cheap ammo will do 4-5 inchs

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
in a fluke I managed to put up a 5 shot group just over 2" at 25 yards offhand with some 230gr Hydrashok.

I've yet to do it again but knocking cans around at 15yds with winchester whitebox or UMC 230gr FMJ's is a pretty easy feat.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just got under 3 inch groups at 25 yards....using a Veridan green laser, indoor range, 200 grain Berry's plated preferred bullets, 860 fps....resting the weapon on a hand rest, etc...
Oh yea, almost forgot...between gun jams..(see 45 ACP tactical Jam thread if interested...still running thru the problems)...But, yea, the weapon's accuracy is probably better then me...even with cheap bullets

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts

from an xd45 compact and im sure ppl here have shot much much better!
These are also my reloads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts