Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my E-Blast sales flyer via e-mail from MidwayUSA. They are running a sale through January 31, 2009, on most all of the Springfield Mags. They have the XD-45 13-rounders for $21.99 and they are listed as in-stock right now.

Just an FYI...I know several folks have been looking for these over the last month, but having trouble finding them:

MidwayUSA - Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XD 45 ACP 13-Round Stainless Steel

Good luck!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Maybe SA will finally ship the "free" mags they have promised. If they are available for sale they should have plenty to satisfy their customers who bought guns....Just sayin'

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
Thanks for the heads up i need a few more.

·
Registered
396 Posts
DANG! Just bought 4 mags from XDGuys.com and paid $26.95 each :(
Suppose I am supporting a forum sponsor though :cool:

·
Registered
64 Posts
I used my C&R license to get dealer prices from MidwayUSA, and the dealer prices on the mags are more expensive than the sale price.

On sale for $21.99 and the dealer price is $22.69. lol

I guess thats maybe to keep some dealers from buying up all the mags, or atleast to get higher profits from those that do.

·
Premium Member
5,363 Posts
None for the 45C either
It will fit just remove the sleeve from another mag. Trust me if the AWB goes into effect it will be really good to have a few spares. Then just put the spacer on the new mag. You can also buy the sleeve seperate.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts