Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start by saying that I am a new member, and this is my first post so take it easy on me. I recently bought an xd40 tactical and I waited untill me last IDPA match to even shoot it. haha...(not very smart I know) BUT it was the best ive ever done. I can't believe it. Its deff, the smoothest shooting gun i've ever shot. Damn sould have bought an XD before all thoes glock. :cry:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I've only had my tactical for 16 days now and have only been to the range twice; but I can definately say it is the most natural feeling gun I've shot. The only other gun I 've shot this well was a $1200 Kimber 1911. I'm thrilled with the gun thus far and hope to keep it for a long time while adding some more to the family.

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the funhouse. Heck, if you are gonna shoot it in competition, might as well buy another one for a back-up. They multiply!!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Again welcome to the fun house. I bought a XD40 Tactical to shoot Production with just because I liked the XD40 Service model I have so much. And aside from the one tiney weeny little problem I have had with mine (posted somewhere around here, and I think I got it figured out now :D thanks Rich!!) I'm more then happy with it, and am now looking for an XD40SC, then maybe I'll start collecting 9mms or 45GAPs.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have a Tact .40 as well. i love mine!! XD's are the greatest

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
I bring one of my XDs everytime I go shooting.
Can't go wrong with any of the wonder nines :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts