Registered
3,510 Posts

·
Registered
14,586 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
What Holster would you use with one of theses lasers?

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Blade Tech for one.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
The Crimson Traxe LG-448 is a good choice.

·
Registered
256 Posts
i just put a trl1s light-strobe on my xd40 subcompact have to say a little bulky should proubly have went with a laser

·
Registered
340 Posts
Have you considered one of these?

LASERLYTE REAR SIGHT LASER ALL XD : Other at GunBroker.com

I have not heard whether they are any good or not, but it solves some holstering problems or leaves room to put a Tac light on the rail.
I have that same laser on my xd sc .40 and it works great. Never comes off alignment and very accurate. I would recommend this laser to anyone and you dont have to have a special holster for it.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Bought it but yet to install it on my new XDsc 40

Has anyone tried this? Seems ideal especially since it will not interfear with the holster in any matter.:?:
Yep, I've got one. I use it at the range without any problems in moderate sunlight at 7 yards. Bright sunlight, pretty much a no go, but that's to be expected. For dry fire, it works VERY well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I put the Crimson Trace LG-448 on mine and I love it! It feels completely natural when activating the laser without compromising your grip. I think it looks decent too. I even ordered the Supertuck made for the SubCompact with CT-448 laser. Fits perfect.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have the Lasermax Micro on my XD-40 sc. Love it. Having a holster made by Keeton Custom Leather. $55.00 shipped.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm a big fan of Crimson Trace. I run them both on my XD 45 Service as well as my 9mm sub compact. When you grab the pistol, the laser automatically turns on due to a pressure switch which is activated by a proper firing grip. There are no buttons you need to remember to turn on.

It also doesn't require you to internal parts nor purchase new holsters.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've been looking at the crimson trace quite a bit.

Is there a reason the beavertail on it is so long? Batteries in there or is it just extra plastic?
Its the way it attaches to the gun. There is a push pin back there to hold everything in place.

My ONLY complaint is that the Crimson Trace does add a bit of bulk to the gun, changing the feel. You will have to get use to the gun again.

I have them both on my 45 service and my 9mm subcompact and wouldn't have it any other way.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts