Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the horn with Impact Guns and my wait for my OD service xd 40 will be over within the week... I have been waiting for two months for this thing so im very excited and you guys can count on some pics before friday :D:D:D:D:D

Cadet Wilson

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i only paid 490 online form Impact Guns but my gun dealer charge me 100 for transfer and reg. fees but i saved myself almost 100 form buying it from the gun store itself. Most shops dont charge so much for transfer fees but i do live in CA

Cadet Wilson

·
Registered
62 Posts
$100 for the transfer. Oh hell na. Thats sucks. Hope thats because of the state and not the guy screwing you. Its only $25 by me

·
Premium Member
7,343 Posts
$20-$25 here...wow Cali is unbelievable.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya almost everywhere is SIGNIFICANTLY less than California... Its ridiculous out here man.

Sounds like everyone is getting theres around the same price so thats cool

I should have it by friday and have some pics and a range report to follow shortly after.

Thanks for all of your input fellas

Cadet Wilson

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
YA know i almost wwas going to get a subby 40 but i shot it and did not like how much it snapped compared to the service length im getting. I want to up my arsenal however with a 9MM sub for CCW once i graduate from the academy and a tactical 9mm for target shooting.

Cadet Wilson

1 - 12 of 12 Posts