Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 4'' XD in .357 sig (which I am very happy with) however I am looking to buy a couple of extra hi-cap mags, preferably factory. Is the .357 and the .40 the same mag? And does anyone know a good place to order them? Thanks for any info, Keith.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
yes, same mag, just a different marking on the base of the mag (i.e. .357 12 rnd 40 s&w 12 rnd)

·
Banned
1,224 Posts
Good luck finding them, If you want to pay retail SA has them otherwise you are out of luck. I have wanted 5 .40 mags since the AWB ended and apparently this is just not acceptable. Unless you want to pay the extra $5 to $7 per mag.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm all for saving a few dollars but if I had been waiting as long as you I would spend the extra $25-35. I guess it all depends on how bad you want something.

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
I was told on Friday that our order is shipping this coming week. If so, I will make the announcement once confirmed and I get a tracking number.

I you would like to receive an e-mail when they arrive into stock, please join our customer forum at: www.pistol-gear.com/bb

Old School

BTW: We are getting 9mm and 40 Hi-Caps. No .357 as of yet, however there are the same as the 40 mags, as already mentioned.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts