Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found and scanned this from my April/May 05 copy of Handguns. I have an XD9 sub-compact and have been waiting for this little gem to come out. Thought the rest of you might be interested.

I still do not see this on Insight's website
http://www.insightlights.com/

·
Registered
134 Posts
what about that laser recoil-spring guide rod? any news on that? I've seen them for the glocks and others and think it might have its uses.

·
Registered
24 Posts
No offense if there are any Insight emplyees hanging around here, but this light is flat out poorly designed. They just copied the Streamlight design without thinking about improving it...

Why on earth would you put the aiming device as far away from the line of fire as possible? :roll: The laser should be just below the barrel, and the light under that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
On their website they list the X2 Laser as coming out in June. I contacted Insight and this is what they had to say...

Thank you for inquiring with Insight Technology. We have had some unforeseen issue and the X2
Laser will not be released until the middle of July. RSR Wholesale will be receiving the first
shipment. Please give them a call at 800-541-4867 for one of there dealers in your area. If you
have further questions or comments, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,
Linda Harms
Commercial Products
9 Akira Way
Londonderry, NH 03053-3151
877-744-4802 ext:6033
www.insightlights.com

Just an FYI

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
They might sell more if we didnt have to sacrifice 3,000 rounds of ammo to get it.

If anyone would like to sell an XML to get money for an X2 laser let me know.

·
Registered
415 Posts
jlseagull said:
No offense if there are any Insight emplyees hanging around here, but this light is flat out poorly designed. They just copied the Streamlight design without thinking about improving it...
It is my understanding that Insight designed, developed and produced the Streamlight M series. At least that is what it says on the box my M-3X came in.

·
Registered
187 Posts
some of the streamlight products, like the m-3 for example are made by insight and rebranded for streamlight to sell. very common amongst companies.

just an fyi.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts