Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got around to taking some pictures of my XD (of couurse I've only had the thing for two days.) I'm in love with her. I took it out yesterday and put 50 rounds through it, all I can say is I need a lot of practice, too used to the wheel guns we use at work. I did manage to hit the center ring towards the end of my session, once I got used to the 6 o'clock aim. Had to concentrate on my fundamentals. I was going to post a picture of my target, but it's too embarressing. So without further ado...

As you can see I already did the Crayola Special. Also, the last pic is a sad attempt to capture Don's Rod in all its glory. Man you have a nice rod Don.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a couple more family pictures. The top one was taken in Feb. 04, right after I cleaned her up. I swear to you the only time she was fired had to have been when she was test fired. At the time, not a mark on the stock, and 100% blueing. $99 shipped to my door from Aim Surplus.

The second is my CZ-52 that I bought in March of the same year. Told the wife that this would be the only pistol I'll ever buy (little did she know...)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts