Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an XDm9 that I would like to trade for an XDs9 or 45. I will out up picks if anybody is interested. Have all the original XD gear and 4 19rnd magazines. Will ship to your FFL. buyer is responsible for knowing state laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
This sounds like a good deal but I like my XDs 9mm to much to consider this trade. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
I have an xds 45 I might consider trading.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is the full size XDm9

Yoopermike I will post pics when I get home. Also available by txt @ 8608304735, I'm in CT, where are you located?

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Upper Michigan

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Only wear/marks is what is seen in the close up of the slide. Pistol is in like new condition, maybe 500 rnds put down range

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
My xds has a couple wear marks as I bought it used. all in all its in good shape and shoots like a dream. It is pre recall. I have 2x 5 rnd and 1 7rnd mag for it. If you want you can send it in for the recall and get another free mag. I will post some pics in a bit.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Sorry the light is casting a bit of glare. I was trying to show what looks to be light holster wear and some wear on the slide stop.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks nice from my iPhone, lol. I'm not to concerned with holster wear, just gonna out it there myself from carrying it. I'm looking for a straight trade. Obviously we would need I ship to FFLs and work all that out, that's if you are still interested. You can email me at [email protected] or txt my cell above. Let me know what you want to do and we can go from there. Is michigan still a free state or are you guys limited to capacity in the magazines (the XDm mags are 19rnds). Only reason I am looking to trade is with the stupid new laws in my state.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Michigan is a free state. :D I did not get the box from my lgs when I bough the gun but I believe he has it along with all the xds gear. Yeah, I'll trade. I will contact my lgs tomorrow and get the info.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sounds good to me!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts