Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to trade my XD9 Bi-Tone Service for a G36. I haven't shot this XD since I purchased my sub-compact XD. This XD is in excellent condition and has been babied since day one. It was purchased in February '08 and has a total of 770 (yes, I'm a freak and keep a spreadsheet) flawless rounds through it. Cleaned and lubed after every range session. It is stock and comes with the XD Case, XD Gear, 2 factory 16-round magazines, manual and factory fired casing from 9-22-07. PM me if you're interested.

-Jeff-

P.S. I am located in Northern Colorado. I would very much prefer an FTF transaction to save money on fees, shipping, etc. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Would you consider an outright cashh sale? and if so how much? I am in the Albuquerque NM area.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not particularly looking for a cash sale at this time unless I got some decent cash for it. If I change my mind I'll let you know. Thanks for looking! :)

-Jeff-

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
OK, well good luck then and keep me in mind if you change your mind.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, well good luck then and keep me in mind if you change your mind.
If you were local, I might consider it more seriously but shipping costs and FFL fees always complicate transactions and make them not so worth it. That's what I meant by getting "decent" cash for it if it was an outright sale. I'd have to get a pretty decent offer. Thanks again, and I'll definitely keep you in mind!

-Jeff-

1 - 20 of 23 Posts