Springfield XD Forum banner

Should I just keep the 45, or continue trying to find a trade?

• Yes, Keep the mighty 45

• No, find a trade and dump the 45 while you still can

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a XD45 Tactical (all black) that I am thinking about trading. It has < 200 rounds through it. It sits in my safe next to my bed for HD. I am looking for an equivalent low round count XD40 Tactical so I can consolidate my ammo requirements. I have all the gear, box and 3 mags.

I am just testing the waters to see if there is any interest. If not, the 45 is not going anywhere...and it will probably make me finally get that Springer 1911 Loaded that I want. :shock: I am guessing I have a better chance at trading the XD than getting the Loaded.

Jeff

If anyone needs pictures, I can take some, but it is bone stock so it looks like every other XD 45 Tactcal from SA.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Such a difficult place to be. To be honest I just sold my XD45 Tactical tonight....I know, I know flame away. I'm waiting for my CCWP, class done, paper work in, fees paid in Oct. just a waiting game now, and the Tactical was the only hand gun that I owned. I will be picking up a 40SC tomorrow. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVED my Tactical, but I needed something concealable. Plus my wife told me I could pick up a 1911 in Feb with the tax return!!!!:cool: So that's where I'm coming from I'm sure you'll get tons of responses to keep em all and sell none. Selling my Tactical is what I have done, and you will have to do what's best for you. Good luck and I hope this helps!!! BTW I didn't vote cause it's a tough choice that I just made. Just for the record yes I would have loved to have kept my Tactical!!!!

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good choice in the 40SC. Shot mine for the first time this weekend. Don't regret that purchase 1 bit.

I am guessing that unless I get a super deal that I can't refuse, I will keep the 45. It will probably end up being replaced with a Springer 1911 Loaded instead of an XD 40...or maybe that will just be added to my collection who knows what the future holds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts