Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My hands are a shade too small to really like the grip on the XD45. So, I'm hoping to trade a .45 Tactical with Truglo sites (green/yellow from Gilberts Guns) for an XD40 or XD9 full-size, Service or Tactical, doesn't matter. Would like good sights, but am willing to listen to other options (i.e. extra mags). Comes with DGR and 2 extra springs. Also has striker safety lever from Powder River, and new sear/springs from XDGuys. These have not been used and are not installed, but will be included. I have other mags that I'm willing to sell with the trade. I'll add pics later. I travel to NoVA regularly and live near the RIC airport.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
If you want to ship. please consider me at the head of the line.

I've got a XD40 Tactical with 3 magazines and can probably throw in some other gun parts booty or cash.

I am assuming this is an XD45ACP and not the XD45GAP model.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I sure wish that you was in NM. I would take you up on this in a heartbeat. Good Luck and a morning BUMP.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a complete list of everything.

• 2006 XD45 Tactical (.45ACP / 5")
  • Melonite (per SA, all XD45's have melonite)
  • Truglo sights (have orginals, although why would you want them?)
  • Hogue slip-on grip
  • DGR and original guide rod
  • Unopened 18.5 and 22# spring packages (Wolff)
  • 5-13rd magazines
  • XD Gear mag holster
  • Powder River Precision - XD Basic Striker Safety Lever Kits uninstalled
  • XDGuys trigger kit buy from a long time ago that included a Bob's Custom Shop sear and springs. It was never fitted to the gun.

Go here for pics of the gun and all parts
prawls/XD45 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Couple of corrections. The Powder River product I have didn't come with the drill bit. And the Trigger kit in the pictures is actually the stock set-up. I installed the new sear and springs, but never fired the gun.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a xd 40 cal with tfo night sights in green I would trade you. I live in md let me know PM me I can send you pics

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BUMP for anymore VA folks before I go out of state with her.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Close to the Richmond Airport. Take the Bottoms Bridge Exit off I64 West.

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
If you're willing to go out of state, and will ship FFL to FFL,
I may have what you want.
I have an XD40 Service, Melonite, all black, with brand new, never fired with Tru-Glo TFO's, a DGR and spring set, original guide rod, and will match you up to I think at least 4 mags. The only difference would be the trigger stuff and I can probably add a holster and/or some other goodies to make up the difference. Oh yeah, it also has rubber decal grips...you can always take them off...I like em.
The gun has about 2000 down the pipe, but I could be off 1-200....I don't keep count anymore. It has never malfunctioned on me.
Let me know.....before I change my mind:grin:......but I would the .45Tactical:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
You've got mail!:cool:

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Well, I didn't realize we were bidding up. I got into this thread at post number 3.

My Tactical XD40 has tritium bar dot sights. I've found another magazine (makes 4 total). Has original case, lock, paperwork.

I've got AK parts kits, parts, magazines, etc. Got all kinds of other gun accessories.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nalioth, I actually sent you a message, but not sure if I goofed it up somehow. All PMs should be answered now.

Thanks for the interest guys.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Trade pending. Thanks for all the interest.

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
My many thanks to Prawls for a great shooting XD45 and fair trade deal, despite our/my FFL's continual attempts to prevent him from receiving my piece in a timely fashion. If anyone is considering a deal with Prawls, do not hesitate, he is 100% "good people" as we say around here.
His patience is unparalleled.

Best of all, out of the deal, I think I have gained a friend too.:cool:

Thanks again for a fair trade and the trust you put in me.

James

1 - 17 of 17 Posts