Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a Canyon Creek Production Ready 45 Tac with all the bells and whistles. I would estimate around 200 flawless rounds through it. I want to add to my CCW collection and this doesn't fit the bill for carry. I would like to trade for a used Sig 226/220 or an XD40 Service, preferably in DE or OD. The knife and light are not included. Other trades will certainly be considered, as long as they are not compacts or subcompacts. Thanks for looking.

*Low mount Bo-mar rear with red fiber optic front.
*Trigger job set to around 2-3 lbs.
*Tungsten insert in factory guide rod.
*SA extended mag release.
*Grip wrap.
*Slide is refinished in KG-Gun Kote flat black.

Comes with all original accessories, including box, mag loader, etc.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have a XD-40 Service, bitone with black grip, practically brand new (I just got it over the summer). Has all the XD accessories and the case. Only about 100 rounds fired in it. It has trinium night sights on it (which was moved on to it off my older XD). I also have the factory sights.

I'll gladly ship it to your FFL and you ship your XD45 to my FFL.

How does that sound?

Here's photos:

·
Registered
869 Posts
dang...that thing never sold huh.

i don't remember if i did before but would you like me to post it on some local car club sites?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I'm not sure I really need another Tactical, but Rich's work is hard to pass up!! What about a trade on this:

http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/trading-post-sale-trade/85413-wts-sig-sauer-p226-357sig-wv.html

I have other pics if you are interested. Would be glad to talk to you more about a deal if you are interested. Let me know at your convenience.

Also, on your Tac, does it come with the original box/case, mags, gear, paperwork? How has the pistol shot for you? Did this CCPR have the factory barrel refitted or a new match barrel install?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The pistol has shot perfectly. Frostyeyes has shot it with me and can tell you how sweet it is if you contact him. The trigger is sick! The barrel was not touched by Rich. I didn't have him do any work to it.

Interesting offers, let me give this some thought today as I walk around at the gunshow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts