Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edit: Sorry, I read the first couple "READ THIS" and thought I was in the clear. I've been a lurker for years, however not a participating poster. This is a new account due to not being able to locate my old log in. Mods if you feel it necessary to remove the post, please do so. Rules are rules.

Nitty Gritty: Like New (aren't they all?) Maybe 100-200 Rounds. This is/was my vehicle carry and remained in the Serpa for months/years. No carry markings/holster wear. Comes with the essentials: Firearm - 4" .40 Service; Firearm Lock; 2 Magazines; Serpa Holster (not pictured).

Primarily looking for a trade to 9mm; possible +- cash. Prefer to stay with XD/m or CZ. 4" or smaller.

Secondary option for sale: I'm looking for... Lets call it $475. Ideally if I have to sell it won't be until I feel I've exhausted my options for trade.

Located in South Austin, Tx.

Welcome to offers. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Before someone comes in and tries to call me a liar. This is my OLD SN. My apologies to the members for not having 50 posts and also not remembering my screen name. With any luck I will be granted immunity and allowed to stay on the island. Happy Halloween, Be safe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts