Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sig 365 with roughly 350 rounds through the pistol. It will come with a desantis leather thumb break OWB holster, Desantis AIWB holster, the standard 365 grip module as well as the 365XL module, 7 magazines, 4 12 round magazines, 2 10 round magazines and 1 15 round magazine. One of the 10 round magazines has a extension on it to make it the same length as a 12 round mag the other 10 round magazine has the Sig pinky extension on it. I do have the regular flat base plates as well. I have all of the extensions and flat bases to make these magazines work with the XL frame or the standard frame. This pistol has had no issues I have a picture of the manufacturing date. At this time The only trades I would consider would be a XDS 4.0" stainless 9mm, Glock 19, CZ P01, 3" smith and wesson stainless 357 revolver, XDM 9mm 3.8" compact stainless those are the preferred trades as of now. If you have something else to trade Im open to Ideas. Or I will sell it for $600 shipped to your FFL. I am located in New Jersey and I will only accept PayPal friends and family. I have close to $900 dollars into the whole package.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nFJm8JseSe6ubEob9

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
My mom taught me if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything.
But, think about posting your pics where others can actually see them, and price the guns you are seeking in trade from, well, Buds, GunBroker and other places. While you are there, price your pistol, new, and not from New Jersey. Think about the real value of holsters to potential buyers.
And think about just keeping it a little longer.
Welcome to the forum. I wish you well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But, think about posting your pics where others can actually see them, and price the guns you are seeking in trade from, well, Buds, GunBroker and other places. While you are there, price your pistol, new, and not from New Jersey. Think about the real value of holsters to potential buyers.
You can click the link and see the photos. Gunbroker sells these for 500, buds sells them for 500, so for someone to pay an additional 100 dollars for 5 additional magazines, two holsters and an extra grip module as a negotiable asking price is more than fair. Considering each magazine will cost you 50 a piece. Grip module runs 30 bucks, holsters are roughly 30 each. The trades I asked for with the exception of a Smith revolver are fairly close price wise, not to mention If a pistol more valuable was offered up for trade most people would add cash to make it a fair deal. I don't see in the post where it says I am concerned with your thoughts on my pricing. Do you go to Walmart and tell them they ask to much for milk? With that being said Monty Hall, I appreciate your attempt to piss on someone else's post. Have a great day!!

·
Registered
29,572 Posts
Actually, I thought his pricing was pretty fair. A used P365 usually runs $400 around here, figure the extra mags are worth an easy $125, DeSantis aren’t cheap junk holsters, worth around $20 each, grip frame another $20 or so...and he’s going to foot the shipping (my dealer charges $50). Add that up, I get $635. Even if you figure $350 for the gun itself, you get $585, shipped...so not out of line at all.

@Sfoster0717 : I see you sold it. Good, because I really didn’t want another 365...but it had me considering. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, I thought his pricing was pretty fair. A used P365 usually runs $400 around here, figure the extra mags are worth an easy $125, DeSantis aren’t cheap junk holsters, worth around $20 each, grip frame another $20 or so...and he’s going to foot the shipping (my dealer charges $50). Add that up, I get $635. Even if you figure $350 for the gun itself, you get $585, shipped...so not out of line at all.

@Sfoster0717 : I see you sold it. Good, because I really didn’t want another 365...but it had me considering. :D
Yes it went a lot faster than I thought. If for some reason the buyer backs out or doesn't pay Ill plant the seed and send you a message lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts