Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to trade or sell my Powermac G4 it has a 1.3 ghz cpu upgrade, 1.5 gb ram, ati 9800 pro video card, bluetooth, and a pci raid card 4 hd's that total 300gb.

Next is my Aquacraft Supervee 27 electric brushless motor boat.

This has a new metal prop and a left side i guess called rudder fin or steering fin. It helps the boat make a proper left turn. It has a charger and 2 sets of batteries (3800 and 4200) grease for prop shaft and tools to disassemble. This boat is capable of speeds just over 40mph as it stands on full battery charge.

I would sell the Powermac for $200 obo and the boat for $250. I am really interested in trades for any handguns (small keltec or taurus) or a Remington 870 12 ga or .45 acp ammo. So make me some offers or let me know what you have for trade.

·
Premium Member
10,575 Posts
to include state of residence in the
title.

Ed

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SOrry : ( I always seem to forget that since I dont post much. Also I would trade for a small netbook computer andy of the brands 9 or 10 inch portables. Or a 12 inch iBook or 12 inch powerbook.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

No one at all would be willing to sacrifice a kel tec p3at or a pf9 for one or both of these items together? Im just looking for a low cost gun that I can give my fiance to use on her own and for her carry permit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts