Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I live in an unrestricted state and prefer the 16 rounders.
I have three BRAND NEW but out of package Springfield 10 round magazines that I want to trade for 16 round magazines.
These are service model magazines.
MidwayUSA and others are sold out with no backorders or backordered till January.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I live in an unrestricted state and prefer the 16 rounders.
I have three Springfield 10 round magazines that I want to trade for 16 round magazines.

Dont think pics are needed :p

just wanted to clarify if these are service or subby 10 rounders.

there is a difference.

thanks.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Dumb question........if people in ban states have to have 10rnd mags why would they have hi cap mags laying around to trade?

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Dumb question........if people in ban states have to have 10rnd mags why would they have hi cap mags laying around to trade?
I live in FL and I prefer the 10rd mags for CCW... You don't have to live in a ban state to want 10rdr

;)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dont want to HiJack your thread but I have 2 xd40 10 round mags Im will sell for the same price $40.00 for both. send me a PM let me know asap

·
Registered
27 Posts
WTFH4XX, received mags as stated in PM, all good. Easy, smooth transaction, great seller, thanks!

Dont want to HiJack your thread but I have 2 xd40 10 round mags Im will sell for the same price $40.00 for both. send me a PM let me know asap
Thanks for the offer but I am not in need of those currently.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts