Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a few items up for trade for hopefully .45 acp ammo or any gun or magazines for xd service 9mm or glock 36. I also need a IWB holster for glock 36 or nice gun belt.

SOLD-First I have a 19 inch lenovo 1440x900 lcd. 4 months old and I upgraded to a 22 inch so its up for grabs.

Lenovo - Flat Panel - 19" Monitors

Next I have a Powermac G4 with 1.3 ghz cpu upgrade 1.5gb ram ati 9800 pro video card pci raid card and 300 gb drive capacity. 4hd pairs of raid 0 striped. Also has bluetooth and internal pcmcia slot to add a wifi card. Fresh restore to OSX 10.4 will be done for new owner

Lastly I have a Dell Poweredge 2500 server it has dual PIII 1 ghz cpus. They may be xeon but im not sure. 1gb ram. it has a 32gb maxtor scsi hd and 5 18gb misc branded scsi hd. These drives range from 10k rpm to 15k rpm they are mixed and matched. Had server 2003 installed on it but it came to me with that on so I dont have disks or anything or any way to know if it is legit.

PowerEdge 2500/ 1000MHz

These are all up for sale for cash too. I was hoping to get 100 for the lcd 250 obo for mac and 100 bucks for the server. Pictures will be posted tomorrow afternoon when I get home.

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
how much you asking for the G4?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
how much you asking for the G4?
I was hoping to get 250 for it. id really like to trade something for a keltec or something small to have for my fiance at the range. But cash also works.

If 250 doesn't seem fair to ya then feel free to send me a pm with an offer and we can work from there.

Lcd shipping 10 bucks sound good? so $110 shipped

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also LCD will come with power cable, dvi cable, and vga cable. I do not have a manual but its just a monitor and if you are here posting on the site I am assuming you can handle the features on the monitor lol.

The mac will come with power cable and a basic logitech usb keyboard but I don't have an extra mouse to toss in with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts