Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy

I'd like to sell or trade my Kel-Tec Sub2000 in .40 S&W. It comes with a 10 round Glock 22 magazine and a 29 round Scherer magazine with a +2 extension (so you get 31 round capacity).

FTF sale: $300

Legally shipped: $315

I'd also like to trade face to face somewhere around the Houston metro for a Taurus Tracker revolver with a 4" barrel in .44 Magnum or .45 Colt.

I have AK parts and accessories or cash to make up any differences.

Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
It may be just me, but the pictures are not loading. :confused:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Would you consider just a cash deal?

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It may be just me, but the pictures are not loading. :confused:
They are hosted on a shared server. Sometimes the neighbors grab more CPU than they should :|

They load fine now.

Would you consider just a cash deal?
No, thanks. I want a new (to me) pistol.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Well if you reconsider a cash only, let me know, I like my XDs too much to trade.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are really really small and light carbines. Shown here with a Cetme and a Romy G for size comparison.

Trade offer still available.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
That's my question....I want that CETME!

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I sold the Cetme last year.

:(

Y'all wouldn't have an XD45 or a Taurus Tracker 4" .44, would you?

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now for sale. See original post.

Listed on multiple forums. If you want it, post here and PM me. PM timestamps will tell the tale.

Any firearm(s) that may be listed in this post will ship in accordance with applicable laws. The item(s) listed may be C&R Eligible (whee! more FFL licensees).

I am an individual. I will be shipping this personally. If your receiving FFL dealer does not do business with individuals, this deal is not for you. If you absolutely MUST have this item, and your FFL only will do business with other FFLs, the shipping and handling fee for me to have it transferred from my FFL will be $200. This fee will be non-refundable.

If you overnight your money to me, please do not expect me to ship your item until the FFL license arrives. If your FFL guys fax machine is broken or if he's called out of town suddenly and it takes a week for him to send his FFL, it'll take at least a week before I ship. To prevent any mixups along these lines, a good idea is to take your money order to your receiving FFL and have him mail your money and his FFL to me in the same envelope.

I reserve the right to cancel the sale at any time, under any conditions, for any reason. If this should occur, all funds will be returned, with the exception of the FFL transfer fee mentioned above.
Buyer is expected to know their laws on these items. If you buy it, and I ship it, and it gets impounded, tough luck - no refunds.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This'll make a good companion carbine for you folks with a Glock 22, 23, 24, 27 or 35.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry for not updating.

Kel-Tec was sold in 2008.

·
Premium Member
10,384 Posts
You may want to check some of the dates on these. It is a common mistake when first striking out in the forums-not a big deal.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.