Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like new Dillon Terminator Scale. Picked up in trade but I never used it. Looks almost brand new. Comes with the factory covers.
Warning - it's very sensitive to air currents and a level surface. I had to slide a piece of paper under the side of my workbench to get it to zero properly since my bench was not perfectly level so keep that in mind if your garage is breezy or uneven.

Looking for a 5" 1911 in 9mm for the wife. Let me know what you have and I can make up the difference in trade. I also have a stripped upper/lower pair posted as well that can be part of the deal.
Ping me with what you have if interested.

SOLD!

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Like new Dillon Terminator Scale. Picked up in trade but I never used it. Looks almost brand new. Comes with the factory covers.
Warning - it's very sensitive to air currents and a level surface. I had to slide a piece of paper under the side of my workbench to get it to zero properly since my bench was not perfectly level so keep that in mind if your garage is breezy or uneven.

Looking for a 5" 1911 in 9mm for the wife. Let me know what you have and I can make up the difference in trade. I also have a stripped upper/lower pair posted as well that can be part of the deal.
Ping me with what you have if interested.

What kind of price for the Dillion T?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts