Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thinking about selling or trading my XD9SC bitone, with Mepro night sights and Springer Precision full trigger job (new trigger parts, etc.) 4# carry.

ONLY trades I'm interested in is SW 442 with CTC grips (LG405) or SW MP340, which are comparable original value. Or else $600 shipped to your FFL. Your FFL must accept shipment from me directly, not another FFL. I'll check out interest here for awhile before taking to my local gunshop for consignment.

This XD9SC bitone is flawless, less then 500 rds down the pipe. Will include 2X 10 round compact mags with Pierce grips and 2X 10 round full-size mags with X-Tension sleeves. Also includes the normal XD gear case and stuff. All the paperwork included including unused warranty card. Extra goodie is the Bladetech holster I'm throwing for Christmas!

This gun is in excellent condition, no wear marks as never carried in a holster. Pretty much a safe gun, hence the need to sell or trade so I can get the SW.

Here are the pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pictures added

·
Registered
173 Posts
Bump for a NICE xdsc...wish you wanted another XD9 in 4" service for trade though...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts