Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I have a model MB-8535 Matco toolbox with matching hutch model MB-853WC. I purchased these within the same year a few years back for over $10k. I have moved out of state and changed professions. I tried to sell on ebay but the buyer fell through and it was a major pain. I will give some fellow XD talk members a chance. I am asking $5,000. I will consider all offers. Any trades are welcomed guns, motorcycles, equipment, anything. Lets make each others holiday. If you would like more info I may provide upon request. I have all the paperwork, cover, keys, and all the other things that came with it new. There are butcher blocks on top of box and on top of hutch. I will state that I can deliver up to 150 miles, or meet halfway. Please pm with any questions.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No Interest?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I would be interested but I can't afford the 5k for that box. I still haven't payed off my own Matco acount for $3600.00. I still ok $2k in it. not to mention that I still haven't filled my own box and it's about half that size (same color, though) so It's be another 5 years before I'd get any realy use out of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts