Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD
THanks for looking

I have a XD45 Tactical (all black) that I want to sell. Not looking for any trades, as I am unfortunately doing this for the money. It has < 200 rounds through it. It sits in my safe next to my bed for HD. I have all the gear, box and 3 high cap mags. This gun is in perfect condition and has only been to the range 3 times.

Asking price is $500/Offer shipped priority overnight anywhere in the lower 48 if I have to ship.

I will post pictures tonight, but it looks just like it did when it came home from Scheels.

I have feedback here on the forums and also have 100% positive feedback on ebay.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump?

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
An all around great seller period. What he says is exactly what you'll get.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One last bump before I give up.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
I'd be interested in it. I'm in MO but come up to IA every other month. Be about twenty days or so before I head up that way if you wanted a FTF.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know what the legalities are for a FTF with someone from out of state. I will check into it. I know I can ship to MO, I just sold a Walther to jasons here on the board and shipped to his FFL.

·
Banned
1,224 Posts
I don't know what the legalities are for a FTF with someone from out of state. I will check into it. I know I can ship to MO, I just sold a Walther to jasons here on the board and shipped to his FFL.
You could meet with him and collect the payment, but the gun will have to be shipped to a FFL in his state for the transaction to be legal.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't give up easy. One more bump.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sold Pending Funds to aegisGunsmith.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have not received a response from AegisGunsmith:confused:, so this is back on the block.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump for today ;-)

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Shameless....Bump

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good question from Pilotguy. I forgot to put in the original post that this XD does NOT have the thumb safety.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Bump...a few more times...then probably trade it in locally on something

Edit: WTF am I thinking. I am going to keep it if I can't sell it. Trading in will just get me screwed.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts