Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

i have 3 xd40 factory 12 round mags that i only used once or twice. i also have a dons guide rod for the xd40 service model. comes with the rod, bushing and 20#,22#,24# springs this was also only used for maybe 100 shots most of which was shot on the 24# spring. The 24# is pretty hard to rack but does reduce felt recoil the most out of the three, the 20 and 22lb spring do reduce the felt recoil compared to the factory one and are easier to rack.
i am selling this all as one lot at this time and dont want to split it up at the moment but i might if it doesnt sell.
im asking $70 shipped priority mail or best offer, feel free to make an offer the worst i can say is no.
first person to post "ill take it" gets it, If you are making an offer please put "ill take it if offer approved" in order to save you place.

SOLD

the pic below shows the rear of the guide rod

here is a pic of the follower of the mags that show that they havent been used much

SOLD

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and i live in idaho

sorry ed i did it again

·
Registered
181 Posts
So if I made an offer do you take paypal or what kinda payment would you be looking for?

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
"ill take it, offer has been accepted"

·
Registered
181 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
i also have a dons guide rod for the xd40 service model. comes with the rod, bushing and 20#,22#,24# springs this was also only used for maybe 100 shots most of which was shot on the 24# spring. The 24# is pretty hard to rack but does reduce felt recoil the most out of the three, the 20 and 22lb spring do reduce the felt recoil compared to the factory one and are easier to rack.
I know this is OT, but would you mind posting why you're getting rid of your entire DGR setup? (just curious, since I was thinking about getting it for my XD40 - I don't want to interfere with your sale.)

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I was the first one to ask he wants a payment here...;)
im sorry i got his offer first and accepted before i saw you message

·
Registered
181 Posts

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Payment Sent 7PM 12.9.08

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·