Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
****SOLD****

Up for sale is my Springfield Armory XD-45 4" service pistol, made/test fired by the factory in January of 2007 and bought by me new in February of 2007. This XD has less that 350 rounds of quality fmj through it (no handloads, aluminum or steel shell). It has lived in a dry climate and has no rust.

I initially had some problems with weaker mag springs, so I purchased 2 additional AGP extra strength mag springs. In any case the pistol is not even broken in yet, but firing flawlessly (with any mag/spring combo) and in excellent condition. The feed ramp and magazine lips were polished with a cloth and simichrome polish(NO abrasives whatsoever). Any wear you see on the barrel sleeve or the top outside of the chamber are from me racking the slide unloaded and playing with it a whole lot:D. It has one very tiny finish mark just in front of the rear slide serrations on the left side, no more than 3/16th of an inch long and only visible from a certain angle - had a hard time finding it to post about it.

The only reason I am selling is because I want to get a 45 Compact so I can start carrying. The full-length grip is a little too big for my size.

This sale includes: XD-45 (obviously :D), 2 original mags, 2 additional AGP mag springs, XD case and all accessories, as well as the various paperwork included with the pistol, including the blank warranty card and the original test round.

I am asking $400 plus shipping to the FFL of your choice.

I've included some pictures, but will take some (hopefully) higher quality shots tomorrow with my username and date next to the pistol so you know its me selling it;)

For more information, please pm me. Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Still got it??

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
81 Posts
Too bad you have to sell it. I have the identical gun and I carry it almost all the time. Sometimes I carry my PT 145 Taurus but rarely. But alas I am also looking for a compact .45 just for something different, thinking of buying a Glock 30. Please do not chastise me for this..I just want to try one:D.

·
Registered
321 Posts
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THE GRIP CHOP & MAKE IT A COMPACT? I'VE HEARD ON THIS FORUM YOU CAN SEND IT TO SA AND THEY'LL DO IT FOR A FEE:cool: IF INTERESTED, I HAVE A XD40SC I WOULD CONSIDER TRADING YOU??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts