Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD...SOLD

Just wanted to see if there's any interest here, but here it goes:

Looking to sell my XD9 service model 4" with 4 mags (1 16 round - this is a 12 round .40 cal mag., 3 10 round). My XD9 is two tone done by Oakridge Custom with Titanium Duracoat on all metal surfaces including trigger, barrel, palm safety, to name a few (basically all controls). It has Meprolight Tritium night sights on it (green) which are extremely bright at night. Sights and custom finish job are only a month or two old, and I've only shot the XD9 a couple of times since then. I spent $300+ on the finish job, and now would like something smaller for a conceal carry piece for work. Also, I am the first and only owner of this pistol with no problems...

What's included: FOBUS right hand holster, All factory gear included (plastic case, lock, nylon brush, manuals).

What I'm interesed in for TRADES: Springfield XD9 Sub Compact...two tone preferred, but others are welcome...let me know what you got!!

Will sell the laser with or without the pistol, but we would have to negotiate a price on it. It is a quick mount laser that shines quite far (over 60 yards at night) with elevation and windage adjustments. No pressure switch, just slide on and off.--SPF

Oh yeah, price outright is $450 plus shipping to your FFL dealer, but would REALLY much rather trade for a sub compact or FTF sale.

Here are the pics:

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
So you are saying you are having a hard time carrying this? I carry my 40Serice, no problems...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, I didn't have a hard time carrying it with a OWB holster, but I think a subcompact will fit my hands better, and I believe it will also be a little easier to carry it...

And yes, if I still have it, I would definately be interested in selling to you...just PM me after Christmas if you're still interested! Thanks for the replies, guys!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's very nice, but not something that I would likely carry...Thank you for the offer though!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The laser is not yet sold. I am looking to get $50 plus shipping for it. I do not have the packaging, just the laser. It is quick mount with a slide on or off. When you have it on your pistol, you fingers easily reach the button with no problems. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thank you for the inquiry.

EDIT--LASER Sold to JTProuhet Thanks!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I believe it is a laserlyte, but am not positive about it...and it is in good condition...LMK...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump.. for interest, but no takers...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi, this is my 1st post on my first day on the XD site. I have what you want! I have a one owner, all black XD 9 Subcompact that has had 50 rounds thru it (for function testing). It has the full XD gear package one 10 round and a 16 round magazine. It is a bit small for my hands so I am looking for the Service model as it is more hand filling.

I am interested in a trade. I live in Florida south of Orlando. Let's see if we can work this out.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This pistol has been sold...thanks to all who inquired.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts