Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I've been trying to do a trade for a G36 for a while now, and nobody is interested. So, I am willing to sell to fund the purchase, or still trade if anyone is interested (a G36 is the only trade I am interested in). I haven't shot this XD since I purchased my sub-compact XD. This XD is in excellent condition and has been babied since day one. It was purchased in February '08 and has a total of 770 (yes, I'm a freak and keep a spreadsheet) flawless rounds through it. Cleaned and lubed after every range session. It is stock with standard sights and comes with the XD Case, XD Gear, 2 factory 16-round magazines, manual and factory fired casing from 9-22-07. I think $420 is a very fair FTF price. PM or E-Mail me if you're interested.

-Jeff-

P.S. - I am located in Northern Colorado. I would very much prefer an FTF transaction to save money on fees, shipping, etc. I also don't know how much it would cost to ship, so I'd like to try to keep it FTF at this time. Please realize that if you are located out of state, we might still be able to work out a deal, but I would have to research cost of shipping, etc. Dealing out of state with fees and such, always results in lesser of a deal than FTF. Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
I'm in.

IM inbound.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts