Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a Springfield XD .45 tactical model with factory night sights. It comes with the box and two magazines. It fires flawlessly in .45 I have put about 100 rounds of .45 ACP through it. I originally purchased it to convert it to a .460 Rowland. I shot about 55 rounds of .460 Rowland through it. The conversion kit was unreliable and was sent back to the vendor for a refund. I already have two Springfield .45's, so I don't need a third, and that is the reason I am selling it/trading it. I am looking to trade for a Glock 20 SF with night sights. However, I am willing to sell my pistol outright in the Houston general area to someone who is legally allowed to possess a firearm, is at least 21 years of age. A TX driver's license is required and a CCL preferred. A bill of sale will be generated for both party's records.

Sale price 500.00 for XDtalkers only.

·
21,771 Posts
I thought you lived in AZ....

·
Premium Member
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price reduced until 06/17/2011 to 500.

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Deal with confidence guys.

·
Premium Member
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, John.:) Right back at you, brother.:cool:

·
Premium Member
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Happy Tuesday to all.

·
Premium Member
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For XDTALKERS only, I have decided to keep it at 500.

·
Premium Member
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am willing to ship at purchasers expense. 500.00 plus whatever the local FFL charges to send it to your FFL.

·
Premium Member
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am also considering trades. This would be: STEEL FRAME single stack 1911's: Springfield Armory(including current production GI & Mil-Spec models), Sig Sauer, Colt, Smith & Wesson, Para Ordnance, Kimber in 5" barels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts