Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have three older palm pilots I would like to sell or trade. I would prefer they all go to one place and am willing to deal.

Here is what I have:

Top Row: Palm IIIC (color screen, 8MB) The battery is bad but the unit works fine. You can get a new rechargeable lithium battery off eBay or similar for ~$10
-Original Box and manuals and stuff. (you can download the latest version of the software for your computer from Palm's website)
-Cradle w/ power pack to charge internal battery
-Rhino Skin titanium case with slip cover that has a belt loop. (I have stood on this case it is really titanium and tough as nails.)
-Leather Case
-Original flip cover
-Travel Charger (with adapters for other countries, original box)
-Folding keyboard and slip cover. (keyboard folds to about the same size that the titanium case, will work with any of these three units.)

Middle Row: Palm IIIe (16 level gray scale, 2MB)
-Original box and manuals (you can download the latest version of the software for your computer from Palm's website)
-Cradle for connection to computer
-Hotsync cable (does the same thing as the cradle but more portable)
-Original flip cover

Bottom Row: Palm Pilot Personal (16 level gray scale, 512K) this unit has been upgraded to the equivalent of a Palm III (2MB). The original 512K and new 2MB with IR are included with box and documentation for upgrade.
-Original Box, manuals and software (although better software can be downloaded off Palm's website)
-Cradle for connection to computer
-Hotsync cable (does the same thing as the cradle but more portable)
-Original hard slider case
-Original soft slip case
-Concept Kitchen's Palm Pilot rubber armor (will work with the IIIe, This case is very much like the rubber armor around a Fluk multi-meter if your familiar with those. Very tough case that provides a a lot of protection.)

All three units have always been used with screen protectors so the screens are in like new in condition. The pictures below of the units are with the screen covers in place so any scratches are only on the screen covers. Just to show they actually work:

Even though the battery is dead it will still run while plugged in. Replacement batteries can be had cheap (~$10) on ebay.

Make me an offer. I would love to see these units go to someone that can use them. As I said I would love to sell these all together for a bargain price but will break them up if the price/trade is good.

I would be interested in trades for XD-40 or XD-45 magazines or XD parts accessories. Old GPS units would also be considered along with other interesting electronic gadgests. Game Finder thermal game recovery system would be a cool trade. Be creative throw me and offer, I will consider it. If you have further questions or want to seem a picture of something specific let me know.

Thanks for looking
mcb

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
as a courtesy. Our forum rules require
the state to be in the title area when
a thread is started in this forum area.

Ed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts