Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD THANKS GUYS

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to sell my Taurus PT 1911 Stainless Steel. I bought this a few months ago for $600. I'm looking to get $450 $420 plus shipping for it.

It only has 250 rounds of Factory FMJ through it. Never had a problem FTE/FTF with it, the reason I'm selling is that I personally don't care for the Ambi-Safety and Extended Beavertail. I'm more of a GI Style 1911 Guy.

I would really like to keep her, but I think she can find a better home, shes cleaned and lubed, ready to go.

Comes with the case, two factory mags, and the accessories you get when new.

Here is the link to the model info: Taurus International Manufacturing Inc

Here are some pics:
More pics here: coldsolderjoint/1911 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I would also be interested in trades / partial trades for the following (In desending preferance order)

XD45 4" Compact Bi-Tone (No Thumb Safety)
Ruger LCP or other similar BUG (NOT Kel-Tec)
Sig P6
Cheap 6 Shot .357 Revolver (For IPSC Revolver or Police Pistol Leage)
Nagant Revolver (With all the accessories)

Thanks for looking, let me know any questions or if you want to make a deal! :grin:

PS: If you guys are interested, I can include a video of her first 16 shots.:lol:

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Wish I had the cash...and I have a blue one in the family...and I have a High Cap Springer Mil-Spec(HMMM...maybe trade?)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Wish I had the cash...and I have a blue one in the family...and I have a High Cap Springer Mil-Spec(HMMM...maybe trade?)
LOL :D I'll keep it on the back burner. I just bought a RIA 1911 GI, I should have posted this earlier, I was wrestling with myself over whether or not to sell it.

I put it up on gunbroker Taurus PT1911 SS pt 1911 Stainless Cheap Buy Now. : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

But, I'll pull the listing if anyone here wants to buy it.

EDIT: It SOLD! Thanks for looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts