Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a BSA red dot scope and a Scout mount rail for an sks that I would like to sell or trade, I have had it for a few months, shot several hundred rounds with it, cleaned my sks severl times with it and have never had an issue with losing zero, or anything.

BSA red dot was $49.95 High Quality Optical Products, Rifle Scopes, Binoculars, Spotting Scopes and Accessories

Magnification1XObj. Lens Diameter(mm)30Exit Pupil Range(mm)0Field of View @100 Yds68Optimum Eye Relief (in)UNLIMITEDParallax Setting50 yds.Click Adjustment Value1/2Adjustment Range45 - 45Weight (ounces)5.00

Scout Mount was $54.85 SKS Sight Base And Scope Rail With Black Anodized Finish : Scout Scopes

I still have all the paperwork for both, the allen key for the scout mount, the only thing I am missing is one of the lense covers for the scope.

Im looking for $80.00 shipped $75 FTF, or will trade for a cap and ball revolver...if you have some other trade you want to offer my ears are open.

here it is mounted

The red dot (this is setting 1 of 11 brightness)

some sctratches in the finish (the only damage on the whole set up)

The sout mount

how the rail comes off the mount so you can take apart the gas system for cleaning

if you find yourself with a dead battery you can just take the rail off and the mouth works as a standard notch sight

shooting with the set up

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump, and also I have a 40 round mag for the sks...that I would throw in for an extra $10

1 - 2 of 2 Posts