Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey All

I have these two beauties that are sitting in the safe and I am getting an itch for something new or different.

I would like to do local, but doesn't have to be - Northern half of Ohio is preferred.

Pics available upon request:
- The M&P does not have the internal lock, no mag disconnect. I have four mags for it and a variety of holsters. Pristine condition, never shot by myself, I bought it on a whim at the gunshop and ended up not shooting it (on the way home, I knew I was going to end up unloading it in a swap or something).
- The P239 I got in a swap for something else and is too good of a pistol to sit locked up - with night sights and a sweet trigger it is meant for greatness. It's a 9mm in pristine condition.

Throw some options or ideas out there, you never know what you want until the "mood" strikes you.

Thanks for looking.

Todd

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
PM sent on the M&P

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Sent as PM regarding the M&P.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ok - this is turning into OldManTod's Gun-O-Rama. I forgot I had my wife's grandmother's Erma .22 to get rid of, I know folks have asked about it, but I didnt get pictures of it up yet. The Erma was taken and fired last week, tested to be jam-free and actually it was a sweet little shooter - the trigger is pretty light and pretty crisp, I was shooting 1 inch groups at 7 yards pretty easily (and for those who know me, that is the pistola talking).

Pix for those who requested and some additional for other deals:

The only one I want to put a cash price out there is the Erma, I have to recoup the cost of the Mosquito that I bought last week - let the bidding start at $250.
Some PM's have been returned, others are awaiting pix, others are awaiting decisions. Extra pix added for other transactions that have been offered.
T

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I want that M&P! We need to make a deal! :D

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BC - I am waiting on a response back from somebody on the 1911 - once I hear back, I will post the prices based upon his response.

I was looking to swap, I wasn't really intending to put prices on these to sell them outright (hence the lack of prices).

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
BC - I am waiting on a response back from somebody on the 1911 - once I hear back, I will post the prices based upon his response.

I was looking to swap, I wasn't really intending to put prices on these to sell them outright (hence the lack of prices).
But your headline says WTS/WTT. That's why everyone expects prices.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Touche - let me do some research on the market prices (where did I leave that pie).

Market shows 929 for new - this guy has very little down the pipe and is in great shape.

Price tag is $700.

T

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Any swaps for a XDm in 9mm??

I will be posting the updated prices for the GI Champ and the P239 by saturday, I have a few offers that are not committing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts