Very Good to Like New Condition
Extended slide stop
Extended magazine release
Grip plug
Less than 500rds fired

Will sell FTF in IN for $440 with 1 Brand New Magazine
OR
Will sell FTF in IN for $520 with 6 Brand New Magazines
Will ship for an additional $35 FFL to FFL with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation
Gun is located in NW IN

Trade Interests Include, but not limited to:
Glock 22
HKs

**********Please send a private message with trade offers/questions**********

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTT

Pick it up in NW IN for $410 with 2 Brand New Magazines
OR
Will sell FTF in IN for $485 with 6 Brand New Magazines
Will ship for an additional $35 FFL to FFL with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I doubt the price can be beaten for a like new 3rd gen, 2 brand new mags, extended slide release, extended mag release, and grip plug.

Fish609 - meet in Kouts? You bring cash I'll bring 23;)

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PSSSSST, For a like new 3rd gen with extended controls and grip plug - that's a pretty dang good price!

Don't miss out

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
It sounds like a great deal, but I am a fan of stock GLOCKs since they are so proven.

What is that butt plug for anyways? lol

I am not quite ready to add a new caliber to the collection either =)

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It sounds like a great deal, but I am a fan of stock GLOCKs since they are so proven.

What is that butt plug for anyways? lol

I am not quite ready to add a new caliber to the collection either =)
Well the parts are glock manufactured except for the 'butt plug' as you call it:lol:

Some people like them to keep junk out of that space in the grip

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
$410 is such an awesome deal, especially with all those pimpy after market parts.

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. I think people are mad at the .40 S&W bullet or something lol.

If it gets too much cheaper I might have to buy it myself >.>

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$410 is such an awesome deal, especially with all those pimpy after market parts.

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. I think people are mad at the .40 S&W bullet or something lol.

If it gets too much cheaper I might have to buy it myself >.>
Gander Mtn offered me $385 with one magazine, but I know a manager there -

If it doesn't sell soon it's off to GM and they'll sell it with 1 mag for $450-470ish

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
One more Q that might throw this deal into perspective for me or potential buyers...

Do you still have the stock parts that were taken off the gun like the standard mag release and the standard slide stop?

Also would the butt plug cause any damage to the gun if it were removed and flushed down the toilet? Would it cause any damage to the gun to remove the extended slide stop and mag release (yeah I like my GLOCKs stock haha)

Oh yeah, and are you first owner (which is why you would have the stock parts I guess) and do you have the box and all that stuff. Lastly, what is the story behind your acquisition and eventual liquidation of this asset in no more than 20 words lol. You can PM me this part, maybe I should PM it to you but its like 2am so meh.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
One more Q that might throw this deal into perspective for me or potential buyers...

Do you still have the stock parts that were taken off the gun like the standard mag release and the standard slide stop?

Also would the butt plug cause any damage to the gun if it were removed and flushed down the toilet? Would it cause any damage to the gun to remove the extended slide stop and mag release (yeah I like my GLOCKs stock haha)

Oh yeah, and are you first owner (which is why you would have the stock parts I guess) and do you have the box and all that stuff. Lastly, what is the story behind your acquisition and eventual liquidation of this asset in no more than 20 words lol. You can PM me this part, maybe I should PM it to you but its like 2am so meh.
Alright, no original stock parts, I can throw in a glock box, but it's not the original.
No taking out the BP will not hurt the 23;)

I'm the 2nd owner, first owner bought new and fired less than 500rds - I have not fired.

Acq = friend in NW IN - wanted another Glock I had
Liq = plenty of glocks want another rifle/mags before new president

19 words, not counting acq and liq:eek:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pick it up for $365 - NO mags right off of I65

Send me a message or email if you want it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts