Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these list on Midway for $14.99.. i'd like to sell all three for $35 shipped.
basically $10 each with $5 for shipping and handling. not interested in splitting these up due to the inexpensive price of the mags, it wouldnt be cost effective to ship each individually. will consider trading all 3 of these for one Wilson 47 for an Officers model 1911 (for my defender).

light usage, never dropped. includes original wrapper, and extra base pad for each mag, been sitting in my safe since the first couple of range trips i took them out on. fits commander and government model 1911's.
Discreet Paypal prefered, i dont/wont charge the % that paypal charges me. Postal money order okay if necessary, no personal checks.

·
Premium Member
30,891 Posts
pm sent to xdsmiley, awaiting his response, if not eyesopened is next in line.

cheers
And, if eyesopended is a no-go, I'd like to take these off your hands.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just an update, i havnt heard from xdmikey yet (this thread was his last post yesturday) will give him till tomorrow to reply, then it will go to eyesopened next.

cheers

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
If neither of the other people that beat me in line are a go I am perfectly willing to take them off of your hands.

I don't happen to own a 1911 but I sure as heck intend to. And if not I know a few owners that would appreciate them(and since their birthdays come up sometime after Christmas I won't have to worry about at least 1 person this following year B-day wise)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts