1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,076 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Might have a Taurus PT 111 9mm bi-tone for trade. Everything is in the case it came in. Two mags, keys for lock, case, manuals.

This is the wife's, probably no more than 50 rounds through it, she never really got into shooting and I think went with me one time.

We are going to the range and gun store today to look at some Bersa's (what a coincedence) as she held one last week at the gun show and really liked how it felt.

When we get back I will try and post some pics and see if she has come to a decision about the trade. I hate to see this nice little pistol be a gun cabinet queen but that is where it has been.

This is not it, this is a picture from the Taurus website...this is, for the most part, what it looks like.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Hey,

Still have the Ruger P345 Stainless .45 for trade............????? Gotta be face to face.. I'm not into shipping............ 9mm????? .380 and????

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey,

Still have the Ruger P345 Stainless .45 for trade............????? Gotta be face to face.. I'm not into shipping............ 9mm????? .380 and????
I may be into it, but there is no way I am driving to VA!! LOL! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts